Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Craig Colville offers convenient, secure virtual consultations for patients in or outside the Toledo, Ohio, area. Virtual consultations and appointments are available for most procedures.
Here’s how this process works:
- Request a consultation by:
- Clicking on the Request A Consultation or “Contact” button at the top right-hand corner of your screen and indicate on our contact form that you want a virtual consult.
- Calling our office between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday or between 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Friday.
- Or emailing [email protected]
- Our office will send you health history and patient intake forms to complete and send back to the practice.
- Once your forms are received, a member of our staff will contact you with instructions on how to upload photos if a photo assessment is needed before your video call. Our practice uses a secure platform called Doxy.me for both photo assessments and video consultations to ensure your privacy.
- A video call will be scheduled, and you’ll receive an invitation in your inbox. You can use the invitation notification to securely connect with our team at the appointed date and time.
Engaging in an online video appointment requires a smartphone, tablet, or computer with an integrated camera that supports video conferencing.
Day of Your Video Consultation
Please allow 45 minutes for the typical video consultation. Depending on the procedure you’re considering, you may be asked to disrobe during your consultation. Many patients feel more comfortable with a significant other or friend present during the consultation process, so feel free to have someone sit with you on the call. Please plan to be in a well-lit, private room at the time of your consultation.