A message from Dr. Colville:
I’m continuing limited office hours and will see patients with urgent problems, surgical questions, significant skin cancer and/or breast cancer.
Interested in a Video Consultation?
During this time, we’re also offering convenient video consultations for many of our procedures and appointment types. Here’s how this process works:
- Request a consultation by:
- Clicking on the “Request A Consultation” or “Contact” button at the top right-hand corner of your screen
- Calling our office between the hours of 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Or emailing [email protected]
- Our office will send you health history and patient intake forms that will need to be completed and sent back to the practice.
- Once your forms are received, a member of our staff will contact you to give instructions on how to upload photos if a photo assessment is needed before your video call. Our practice uses a secure platform called Doxy.me for both photo assessments and video consultations to assure your privacy.
- A video call will be scheduled, and you’ll receive an invitation to your inbox which you can use to securely connect with our team at the appointed date and time.
In order to engage in an online video appointment, you will need a smartphone, tablet, or computer with an integrated camera that supports video conferencing.
Day of your Video Consultation
Please allow 45 minutes for the typical video consultation. Depending on your procedure interest, during your consultation, you may be asked to disrobe. May patients feel more comfortable with a significant other or friend present during the consultation process, so feel free to have someone sit with you on the call. Please plan to be in a well-lit, private room at the time of your consultation.